Glands UK, which was founded in 2002 by Andrew Leach is an independent
limited company based in Trafford Park, Manchester, UK. Since it's
formation, the company has already established a substantial and
enviable client base. The company not only supplies to customers
in the United Kingdom but also overseas.
Andrew, along with this dedicated support team
has a combined total of over 100 years knowledge and experience
within the industry. The company prides itself in providing to their
clients a very high level of service and support.
Now being a leading UK and Overseas supplier of
cable glands, cleats and fixings to the electrical installation
market, Cable Glands UK's focus is providing the right solution
for each individual application, in the most efficient and cost
effective way. Thus building a reputation of reliability, service,
price and quality.
- Production of premium quality injection moulded parts at low cost
- Strict scheduling for on time delivery
- Professional customer support in multiple languages
- Our prototype and low-volume tooling & moulding services are highly adaptive
- We listen to what our clients need to achieve and we adapt our services to suit your personal requirements
- In General In House Low Cost Design and Manufacturing Solutions
- We can source and work with most injection moulding resins available in the world today
They say you’re only as good as the company
you keep. In which case Cable Glands UK in in some very good company.
By sourcing and supplying an extensive and comprehensive range of
products from “World Class” manufacturers such as Pirrelli
(formerly BICC), Hawke, Peppers, Thomas & Betts, ISP, Ellis
Patents, Furse & Elkay and Raxton.
By dealing only with established, recognised and respected companies
our customers are assured of being supplied only with established,
recognised and respected products.
Very reassuring when certain applications my be required within
some of the most hazardous and demanding Oil, Gas and petrochemical
installation locations – wherever they may be.
Cable will always require glanding, jointing and fixing, and now
you know where to find the best and most cost effective solution.
Cable Glands UK Limited.